Less interestingly

I missed a great concert Sunday night & in fact wound up working until after midnight, then was up again at 7:30 this morning & spent the morning at the university sorting out stuff for a conference I'm going to in two weeks. Before that I have to proof-read two dissertations for students & I still have reviewing, grants & resubmissions to do. It's annoying that I have so much stupid stuff to do all at once, but I scheduled it like that to just get it over with. I wish every month could just be science, but if you don't do reviewing, grant writing, publishing etc. then science can't happen. I did go to a great concert Wednesday night though, after a great talk about different parenting styles by different beetles in the same species. The guy who gave the talk is from Exeter which is near Bath so probably I will see him again.

Comments