Being or Nothingness (more weirdness about being an academic)

One thing about being a professor is people send you books all the time. Usually text books (mostly bad ones! but some good) they want you to use for your courses so they can sell them to your students. But over the summer I got a far weirder book in the post that was clearly a work of individual art. I googled some of the key phrases in it, decided who I thought he author was, then basically forgot about it until last month when another guy I know brought up having received the same thing.

Here is a web page about the book by another person who received it. The original posting is not in English, but there are photos & a lot of comments which are in English. My comments explain who I thought the author were & why I thought it had been sent to me.

Comments