Vancouver

Vancouver is amazing --- For some reason I like it much more than Seattle! (Except that my friends Krzysztof and Jean don't live here.) I traveled almost exactly 24 hours yesterday and got a fair chunk of work done. It looks like I'm going to be able to contract my friend Dylan Evans to write a book and put together a web site and university curriculum about Cognitive Systems (so wait 10 months and you read the website and find out what one is!) The EU will be paying for it. Now I just need to get my talk written for tomorrow (and finish a bunch of reviewing...)

By the way, someone on the plane from Calgary to Vancouver (a management recruiter for the people who own TJMax & TKMax) told me that both Alberta and British Columbia are depopulating and have tons of good jobs available. So if you want to live in a beautiful place with limited violent crime...

Comments

Vinoba said…
My better half has always wanted to move to Canada...
Tom Bryson said…
I don't know how long you will be there, but if you have a half day or more free, visit Buchart Gardens over in Victoria. We went back a second day, but we stayed in a B&B there.
Dad