Another article

From a newspaper's website -- I didn't see it in their paper today, but maybe I missed it! (I don't usually read this one, but picked up all the free ones in the airport to look for myself :-)

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/earth/main.jhtml?xml=/earth/2007/09/11/scimac111.xml

I am realizing I will never like my Vienna apartment as much as my Nottingham one because Will is only here 1/3rd of the time I am where he is in Nottingham 100% of the time I am, so therefore this one seems lonely.

Anyway, this article mentioned my friend Tony as well as Hagen, which is good since he was the one who organized the special issue!

Comments

Anonymous said…
I'm sure as Will spends more time in your new Vienna apartment and leaves more of his things around, it will seem more like home, like your home in Bath did when he was in Nottingham. Tell him to bring extra stuff when he comes!