Staying in Princeton, at least for 2016-2017


As some of you may know, 2015-2016 was the first year in the last decade that I legally resided in the same place with my husband, Will Lowe.  I decided some time ago that one year was not enough, and have been in negotiations to alter my contract to facilitate that.  Last week these were finally finalised (fortunately, since it was also the last week of my sabbatical.)

I will still be supervising my two remaining PhD students (Andreas Theodorou and Rob Wortham), and I will still be teaching ICCS in the Spring.  Which, incidentally, if you know someone in Bath / Claverton Down willing to rent a room or small apartment for just Spring teaching term, please let me know.

I will be formally continuing my affiliation with the Center for Information Technology Policy at Princeton, but I will no longer be formally a fellow there, since I'm no longer full time on sabbatical.

Comments